|Monday, July 25|
- Free agent list to be published at 6 p.m. ET.
- Announcement made that teams will be allowed to reach a 90-man roster.
|Tuesday, July 26|
- Beginning at 10 a.m. ET, teams can reach agreements with rookies and undrafted free agents.
- Teams can begin negotiating with all free agents.
- Signed players are allowed to enter team facilities "for training, conditioning" and "classroom" work.
- Trading period begins.
|Wednesday, July 27|
- Players can begin reporting for training camps 15 days before first preseason game.
|Thursday, July 28|
- Teams can start to cut players at 4 p.m. ET.
|Friday, July 29|
- At 6 p.m. ET free agency begins, allowing teams to start signing their own free agents and free agents with other teams.