Game: Buffalo Bills (3-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2)
Series Leader: Bills, 15-9
Streak: Bills have won ten straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-5. Gailey: 1-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Andrew Catalon, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 106 (Buf.), 137 (Cin.). XM: 225 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Buffalo Rumblings | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 53 degrees and clear at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- Rookie quarterback has posted a passer rating of 100 or better in two of his three career games.
- Running back Cedric Benson needs 54 yards rushing to reach 5,000 for his career.
- In his previous meeting against the Bills, Benson rushed for 124 yards and a touchdown. Benson also has three rushing touchdowns in two career games against the Bills.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all NFL rookies with 15 receptions and tied for second among rookies with two touchdown receptions.
- Wide receiver Andre Caldwell needs 65 yards receiving to reach 1,000 for his career.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has posted 50-plus yards receiving in two of three games this year.
- Defense posted five quarterback sacks last week against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Jonathan Fanene posted a career-high two quarterback sacks last week.
- Geno Atkins looks to post a quarterback sack in his third consecutive game.
- Cornerback Nate Clements was selected 21st overall by the Buffalo Bills in the 2001 NFL draft and spent six seasons (2001-2006) there.
- Cornerback Leon Hall posted an interception against the Bills on November 4, 2007.
- Safety Reggie Nelson leads the team with 22 tackles.
- Bills looks to post their 11th straight win against the Bengals.
- Leads the NFL with a 37.7 points/game average this season.
- Looking to go 4-0 for the first time since 2008.
- Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is tied for second in the NFL with nine touchdowns this season.
- Fitzpatrick, who spent the 2007 and 2008 seasons with the Bengals, has a 131.1 fourth quarter passer rating, fourth-best in the NFL.
- In his previous meeting against the Bengals, Fitzpatrick posted 316 yards passing with a 107 passer rating and four touchdowns.
- Running back Fred Jackson is averaging 139.3 yards from scrimmage this season, third-best in the NFL. Rushed for 116 yards with two touchdowns in his previous meeting against the Bengals.
- Wide receiver Stevie Johnson looks to post a receiving touchdown in his fourth straight game. Johnson recorded a career-best three touchdowns against the Bengals last season.
- Johnson and wide receiver David Nelson have combined for 40 receptions in 2011.
- Tight end Scott Chandler ranks second among NFL tight ends with four receiving touchdowns this year.
- Bills defense leads the NFL with six interceptions.
- Linebacker Nick Barnett leads the team with 29 tackles.
- Cornerback Drayton Florence has an interception in two of three games this season.
- Kickoff returner posted an 89-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in his last meeting against the Bengals (with the Jets on November 25, 2010).
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||301.3 (25th)||431.0 (3rd)|
|Scoring||19.0 (t-24th)||37.7 (1st)|
|Third Downs||24% (32nd)||42% (10th)|
|Rushing||96.7 (17th)||155.0 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||1 (t-19th)||4 (t-2nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (t-16th)||6 (2nd)|
|Passing||204.7 (24th)||276.0 (11th)|
|Passing TDs||4 (t-18th)||9 (t-2nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||7 (18th)||2 (t-1st)|
|20-yard Passes||11 (t-14th)||9 (t-19th)|
|Total||276.3 (3rd)||387.3 (26th)|
|Scoring||18.0 (6th)||24.3 (21st)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (6th)||41% (22nd)|
|Rushing||88.0 (7th)||115.7 (24th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-13th)||3 (t-23rd)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-1st)||4 (t-28th)|
|Passing||188.3 (5th)||271.7 (24th)|
|Passing TDs||4 (t-10th)||7 (t-27th)|
|Sacks||9 (t-7th)||2 (32nd)|
|QB Rating||85.8 (15th)||85.7 (14th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||7 (t-4th)||13 (t-23rd)|
|Interceptions||1 (t-27th)||6 (1st)|
|Kickoff Return||20.9 (25th)||18.5 (30th)|
|Punt Return||8.3 (21st)||8.9 (17th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.4 (17th)||40.3 (9th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||7 (t-2nd)||7 (t-2nd)|
CAREER AGAINST THE BILLS