Game: Oakland Raiders (3-7) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-5)
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Raiders, 18-8
Streak: Raiders have won seven of the past 10
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-2. Allen: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 113 (Oak.), 91 (Cin.). XM: 228 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Silver and Black Pride
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 43 degrees [WUnderground.com]
- Bengals aim to win their third straight game.
- In his last two games, quarterback Andy Dalton has completed 39 of 59 passes for 429 yards, six touchdowns and a 121.4 passer rating.
- Dalton only needs one touchdown to surpass his rookie total of 20.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis posted his first 100-yard game of the season last week. His 28 rushing touchdowns since 2010 is tied for third-most in the NFL.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has a touchdown reception in nine straight, tying Hall of Famer Lance Alworth (1963) for third-longest streak in a single season, trailing Crazylegs Hirsch (10 games, 1951) and Jerry Rice (12 games, 1987).
- Since 2011, Green has 17 touchdown receptions (most in the AFC), including three 50-plus yard touchdowns this year (73, 57, 56).
- Rookie receiver Mohamed Sanu aims to record a touchdown in his third consecutive game.
- In his past three games, tight end Jermaine Gresham has 15 receptions, 192 yards receiving and a touchdown.
- Defense currently ranks third in the NFL and second in the AFC with 30 quarterback sacks.
- Since 2011, defensive tackle Geno Atkins has 15.5 quarterback sacks, including a career-best eight this season.
- Linebacker Rey Maualuga leads the team with 82 tackles.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson has a career-best seven sacks in 2012.
- Raiders have beaten the Bengals in four of the past five meetings.
- Quarterback Carson Palmer, former No. 1 pick by the Bengals, spent eight seasons in Cincinnati.
- Palmer -- who leads the AFC with 3,035 yards passing; his sixth season with at least 3,000 yards -- is looking to record his fourth straight 300-yard game (414, 368, 312).
- Oakland Raiders are 9-2 when running back Darren McFadden rushes for over 100 yards.
- Marcel Reece posted a career-high 193 yards from scrimmage last week, including his first career 100-yard effort (103).
- Reece has generated 297 yards from scrimmage in the past two games (148.5).
- In his past five games, wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey is averaging 18 yards per reception and needs 95 yards receiving to reach 2,000 for his career.
- Rookie wide receiver Juron Criner registered his first touchdown reception last week.
- Tight end Brandon Myers has a career-best in receptions (50), yards receiving (554) and touchdowns (3) in 2012.
- Linebacker Phillip Wheeler has a team-best 78 tackles.
(stats pages at NFL.com no longer sortable; not all rankings listed)
|Total||352.8 (15th)||369.4 (9th)|
|Scoring||24.8 (12th)||20.8 (22nd)|
|Third Downs||31.0% (29th)||32.1% (28th)|
|Rushing||103.2 (20th)||81.0 (31st)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-13th)||3 (t-29th)|
|Passing||249.6 (10th)||288.4 (6th)|
|Passing TDs||21 (t-4th)||17 (t-9th)|
|Sacks Allowed||24 (t-20th)||20 (t-11th)|
|Total||346.1 (17th)||375.6 (24th)|
|Scoring||23.7 (t-19th)||32.2 (32nd)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||39%||42%|
|Rushing||117.8 (18th)||122.4 (23rd)|
|Passing||228.3 (15th)||253.2 (24th)|
|Sacks||30 (3rd)||11 (32nd)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||36||36|
|Interceptions||7 (t-22nd)||6 (t-26th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||21||8|