Game: Dallas Cowboys (6-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Cowboys, 6-4
Streak: Cowboys have won four of the past six.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 1-1. Garrett: 0-0
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 91 (Dal.), 92 (Cin.). XM: 234 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Blogging the Boys
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 57 percent chance of rain and 58 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals aim to generate a win in their fifth straight game.
- In his past two home games, quarterback Andy Dalton has thrown for 409 yards and seven touchdowns for a passer rating of 120.8.
- Dalton has generated a fourth-quarter passer rating of 100.1 in 2012, second best in the AFC (Peyton Manning, 107.9).
- For his career, Dalton is 5-1 against the NFC.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis can become the first Bengals running back with 100 yards rushing in four straight games since Paul Robinson in 1968.
- Green-Ellis needs 115 yards rushing to reach 1,000 yards for the second time in his career.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has 16 receptions for 268 yards receiving and two touchdowns in two games against the NFC this season.
- Green, with a career-best 10 touchdowns, has 17 since 2011 -- most among AFC wide receivers.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has received 50-plus receptions for a third straight season.
- Bengals defense leads the NFL with 39 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins (9.5) needs half-a-sack to become the fourth Bengals player with 10-plus sacks since 1982.
- Atkins leads all defensive tackles in the NFL with 20 sacks since 2010.
- Tony Romo completed 22 of 27 passes for 303 yards passing with three touchdowns and no interceptions last week for a passer rating of 150.5.
- Romo (168) surpassed Hall of Famer Troy Aikman (165) for most touchdown passes in franchise history.
- In his only game against the Cincinnati Bengals, Romo generated three touchdowns and a passer rating of 106.2.
- Felix Jones posted 96 yards rushing on nine carries, including a 33-yard touchdown in his only game against the Bengals.
- When running back DeMarco Murray generates 18 carries or more, the Dallas Cowboys are 8-0 -- has 939 yards rushing (117.4 yards/game) in this eight games.
- Wide receiver Dez Bryant has 29 receptions for 475 yards receiving (118.8 per game) and six touchdowns in his past four games -- also looking to record a touchdown in his fifth straight game.
- Tight end Jason Witten has 80 receptions in his past nine games.
- Since 2007, Witten has 532 receptions, most in the NFL by a tight end.
- Linebacker DeMarcus Ware has 18.5 quarterback sacks in his past 18 games against the AFC.
- Ware, who has generated 35.5 sacks in his past 31 games, has 101.5 sacks since 2006, most in the NFL.
(stats pages at NFL.com no longer sortable; not all rankings listed)
|Total||356.8 (15th)||379.1 (8th)|
|Scoring||25.2 (10th)||23.3 (15th)|
|Third Downs||35% (25th)||43% (8th)|
|Rushing||115.1 (13th)||82.4 (32nd)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-12th)||6 (t-25th)|
|Passing||241.8 (13th)||296.7 (2nd)|
|Passing TDs||25 (t-4th)||20 (t-9th)|
|Sacks Allowed||27 (t-18th)||28 (t-20th)|
|Total||331.3 (8th)||336.7 (11th)|
|Scoring||21.7 (t-14th)||24.6 (21st)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37%||38%|
|Rushing||110.2 (11th)||116.5 (17th)|
|Passing||221.1 (11th)||220.2 (10th)|
|Sacks||39 (1st)||24 (22nd)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||40||42|
|Interceptions||9 (t-21st)||5 (32nd)|
|Fumble Recoveries||9 (t-6th)||7 (t-21st)|
|Forced Fumbles||13 (7th)||11 (t-10th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.1 (17th)||21.5 (27th)|
|Punt Return||12.0 (5th)||10.4 (t-12th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||24||23|