- Andrew Whitworth allowed only one pressure (hurry) but was dominating in the run game with a +4.0 run block score.
- Whitworth's overall score of +4.4 led the entire offense.
- Eric Winston scored a pass protection score of +1.6 and didn't allow a pressure to DeMarcus Ware in 27 passing plays.
- Kevin Zeitler allowed only one hurry and finished second on the team with an overall score of +3.2. Clint Boling finished third on the team with an overall score of +2.2.
- Andy Dalton's average time from snap to pass attempt was 2.29 seconds against the Denver Broncos. His season average is 2.23 seconds. Out of his 25 pass attempts, 16 traveled less than 10 yards in the air.
- Dalton faced pressure on five of his 27 drop backs (19 percent), which was second-fewest last week with Tony Romo (four pressures on 24 dropbacks).
- Dalton's PFF passing score of -2.6 ranked 29th out of 33 qualifying quarterbacks.
- Jeremy Hill generated 115 yards after contact with 89 coming on his 85-yard run. Hill only broke two tackles and generated a rush grade of -0.3 due to his fumble.
- Hill's 41.7 Elusive Rating is 17th among 44 qualifying running backs with 25 missed tackles on 199 carries.
- Hill's Pass Blocking Efficiency of 98.6 is fourth-best among qualifying backs, having only allowed one quarterback hurry on 53 pass attempts.
- Giovani Bernard forced two missed tackles on eight carries.
- Bernard hauled in five receptions on five targets, and missed an additional two tackles after the catch.
- Bernard's +1.2 receiving grade is his highest since Week 2 against Atlanta.
- Dre Kirkpatrick only played 22 snaps, but added a Run Stop along with great coverage. Kirkpatrick finished with an overall grade of +3.5 with two receptions allowed for nine yards and two fourth-quarter interceptions.
- Defensive end Wallace Gilberry had two Run Stops, five total pressures (three quarterback hurries and two hits), and drew two holding penalties. Gilberry led all 4-3 defensive ends in the NFL with an overall grade of +5.0 in Week 16.
- Gilberry's Pass Rush Productivity of 8.6 on the year is tied for 21st among all qualifying 4-3 defensive ends.