Game: Cleveland Browns (5-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2-1)
Time: 8:25 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 43-38
Streak: Bengals have won five of the past seven
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 15-7. Pettine: 0-0.
Broadcast: NFL Network (8:25 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Tracy Wolfson (Field reporter). Westwood One: Ian Eagle, Mike Mayock, Laura Okmin (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 88 (WW1), 93 (Cle.), 92 (Cin.). XM: 88 (WW1), 225 (Cle.), 226 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Dawgs by Nature
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Chance of rain and 44 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: (Unannounced as of this posting)
Odds: Six-point favorites [SB Nation]
- The Cincinnati Bengals are 13-0-1 in their last 14 regular season games.
- In those 14 home games, quarterback Andy Dalton has passed for 3,385 yards with 26 touchdowns, 13 interceptions and a passer rating of 95.4.
- In his last meeting against the Cleveland Browns, Dalton threw for three touchdowns.
- Dalton has a .634 winning percentage (35-20-1) as a starting quarterback for the Bengals -- most in franchise history with a minimum of 20 starts.
- In four home starts this season, running back Giovani Bernard has 427 yards from scrimmage and five rushing touchdowns.
- Last week, Jeremy Hill became the second rookie in franchise history (joining Corey Dillon) with at least 150 yards rushing (154) and two rushing touchdowns (2) in a game.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green posted a touchdown reception last week.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, Green has generated 4,191 yards receiving -- third-most in the AFC.
- In his past four games, wide receiver Mohamed Sanu has 22 catches for 394 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Since 2012, Geno Atkins is tied for the most quarterback sacks (20) among all defensive tackles in the NFL.
- In his last meeting against the Browns, linebacker Vontaze Burfict (who isn't expected to play), posted a fumble return for a touchdown.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap has four sacks in his past six games against the AFC North.
- Safety Reggie Nelson leads the defense with 51 tackles.
- In 11 starts with the Cleveland Browns, quarterback Brian Hoyer is 8-3 with 2,629 yards passing with 15 touchdowns, seven interceptions and a passer rating of 88.2.
- In his only start against the Cincinnati Bengals, Hoyer completed 25 of 38 passes for 269 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions for a passer rating of 103.9.
- The Browns are the only team in the NFL to have three players with 250 yards rushing or more -- Ben Tate (308), Terrance West (302) and Isaiah Crowell (256).
- In his only game against the Bengals (Dec. 11, 2011 with Houston), Tate posted 97 yards from scrimmage (67 yards rushing, 30 yards receiving).
- Crowell has four rushing touchdowns, tied for second-most among all rookies.
- Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins played three seasons (2011-13) with the Bengals, and generated 86 receptions, 995 yards receiving and four touchdowns.
- Linebacker Karlos Dansby leads the team with 61 tackles.
- Since 2007, Dansby is the only NFL player with 20-plus sacks (24) and 12-plus interceptions (12).
- Linebacker Paul Kruger has four sacks in his last two games and aims to record a sack in his third straight game.
- Since 2013, safety Tashaun Gipson leads all NFL players with 11 interceptions.
|Total||361.6 (12th)||352.2 (14th)|
|Scoring||24.2 (13th)||23.1 (16th)|
|Third Downs||38% (23rd)||32% (31st)|
|Rushing||121.4 (9th)||111.2 (15th)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-1st)||9 (t-5th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-18th)||5 (t-12th)|
|Passing||240.2 (15th)||241.0 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (30th)||10 (29th)|
|Sacks Allowed||10 (3rd)||13 (t-6th)|
|20-yard Passes||24 (22nd)||33 (t-6th)|
|Total||394.9 (30th)||391.8 (t-28th)|
|Scoring||23.4 (17th)||21.1 (8th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37% (7th)||39% (12th)|
|Rushing||139.6 (t-30th)||139.6 (t-30th)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-28th)||7 (t-17th)|
|Passing||255.2 (21st)||252.1 (18th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (t-2nd)||12 (t-4th)|
|Sacks||13 (t-25th)||17 (t-19th)|
|QB Rating||75.4 (1st)||80.6 (6th)|
|Interceptions||10 (t-4th)||10 (t-4th)|
|Kickoff Return||26.6 (5th)||21.4 (t-25th)|
|Punt Return||13.1 (3rd)||2.6 (32nd)|
|Punting (Net)||44.1 (1st)||39.0 (t-17th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||16 (t-7th)||12 (t-20th)|