- Andy Dalton was facing pressure on 11 of his 37 dropbacks.
- Of those dropbacks, 26 featured zero pressure. Dalton went eight of 25 for 60 yards passing and two picks in no-pressure situations.
- When Dalton threw between the numbers, he completed seven of 17 passes for 71 yards and three interceptions.
- Dalton posted an accuracy percentage of 42.9 percent against the Browns -- his previous low this season was 63.6 in week seven.
- A.J. Green only collected three of nine passes that targeted him.... including two dropped passes.
- Greg Little (36 snaps) had far more plays on offense than Brandon Tate (10) and James Wright (14).
- Mohamed Sanu scored his third-worst score of the season, behind his production against the Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots.
- Jeremy Hill had limited room on Thursday, with 33 of his 55 yards coming after the initial contact.
- Hill forced three missed tackles on the evening.
- Hill has forced 18 missed tackles this season on 101 touches. His elusive rating is 42.1.
- Andrew Whitworth allowed only one hurry on 47 blocking attempts.
- Whitworth leads all offensive tackles in the NFL with a pass blocking efficiency of 99.0.
- Marshall Newhouse allowed three hurries, one hit and a quarterback sack, along with two penalties for an overall grade of -4.6.
- Kevin Zeitler recorded the second-best score on offense Thursday, generating positive scores as a run blocker and pass protector.
- Russell Bodine scored a -0.4 as a run blocker and pass protector, which is just enough to be neutral. He did allow a quarterback sack and a quarterback hit.
- Clint Boling scored a +1.8 overall.
- Safety George Iloka, who scored the highest PFF score on defense Thursday, defended one pass attempt and posted a quarterback hit. He also had three run stops.
- Wallace Gilberry missed a tackle and failed to record a single run stop (which constitutes as an offensive failure). He was on the field for 36 run plays by the Browns.
- Gilberry also scored the worst PFF grade on the team.
- The second-worst grade was Adam Jones, who scored a team-worst -2.9 grade in 25 pass coverages.
- Reggie Nelson, Brandon Thompson, Nico Johnson, Devon Still, and Terence Newman all had multiple missed tackles.
- Linebacker Vincent Rey scored a +2.4, which is the second-best on the team. He was a +1.5 against the run and a +1.0 in pass coverage.