- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton posted his worst passing grade (-4.1) of the season, second to his week 10 performance against Cleveland (-6.9). Are we seeing a theme here?
- Dalton was pressured on nine of 27 dropbacks (33 percent). He completed two of six passes for 17 yards and threw an interception on those plays.
- Dalton only completed two passes, that went 10 yards through the air past the line of scrimmage on 10 attempts.
- Dalton's Accuracy percentage on deep passes (20 yards or more in the air) is 36%, 25th among qualifying quarterbacks. Joe Flacco is tops with 55.6%.
- Jeremy Hill generated 87 yards after contact and forced five missed tackles in the run game, good for an Elusive Rating of 66.9 (sixth-best among all running backs in Week 15).
- Hill had a running game score of -0.4, mostly due to his fumbles.
- Kevin Zeitler and Andrew Whitworth led the offensive line with quality performances in the run game.
- Zeitler's run block score (+4.5) and overall score (+5.4) led all guards in Week 15.
- Whitworth leads all offensive tackles with a 98.6 Pass Blocking Efficiency on the year. He's allowed only nine pressures on 463 pass blocks. In eight of his 14 games, Whitworth hasn't allowed a pressure.
- Clint Boling started at right tackle, played some at left guard, allowed four pressures (two hurries, one hit, one sack) on 30 passes and finished with a -3.2 pass blocking score.
- Eric Winston played 33 snaps against the Browns and was perfect in pass protection but struggled (-1.2) as a run blocker.
- Rey Maualuga has a Run Stop percentage of 11.5, which ranks eighth among inside linebackers.
- Maualuga played 32 snaps and generated a score of +2.3 in the running game. Maualuga generated four run stops and a quarterback hurry on two rushes. In coverage, he allowed one reception for four yards on two targets.
- Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick logged 41 snaps and allowed one reception (on two targets), and hauled in an interception. On the other hand, Kirkpatrick missed two tackles.
- Maualuga led the entire defense with an overall score of +2.9.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins had the worst overall grade (-1.9) on defense.
- Carlos Dunlap led the team with five run stops.
- Cedric Peerman led all coverage players with four tackles.
- Kevin Huber didn't have a punt returned -- with one being fair caught inside the 20.
- On the season, Huber has allowed only 128 yards, third-fewest in the NFL.