Game: Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Raymond James Stadium
Series Leader: Buccaneers, 7-3
Streak: Buccaneers have won six straight games
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-2. Smith: 0-2.
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots, Chris Fischer (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 92 (Cin.), 136 (TB). XM: 233 (TB).
SB Nation: Bucs Nation (@Bucs_Nation)
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Clear and 70 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: White shirts, white pants (14-22 in that combination)
Odds: Bengals are four-point favorites [SB Nation]
- Bengals have won four of the past five games.
- In his past six games against the NFC, Quarterback Andy Dalton is 5-0-1 and has completed 71.8 percent of his passes for 1,765 yards with 15 touchdowns, three interceptions and a passer rating of 121.0.
- The Bengals are 17-2 when Dalton posts a passer rating higher than 100.
- Dalton has a starting record of 37-21-1 (.635), which is the highest winning percentage of any quarterback in franchise history.
- In his past four games, running back Jeremy Hill has rushed for 448 yards on 81 attempts (5.5 yard/rush average) with three touchdowns.
- Hill leads all NFL rookies with 643 yards rushing and ranks second with six rushing touchdowns.
- In his past eight games, running back Giovani Bernard is averaging 86.5 yards from scrimmage with five rushing touchdowns.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green led the team with a career-high 12 receptions last week and 121 yards receiving.
- Green has 19 100-yard games, which is tied with Carl Pickens for third-most in club history.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, Green has posted 4,462 yards receiving -- which is third-most in the AFC.
- Wide receiver Mohamed Sanu posted a touchdown reception last week and now has a career-high five touchdowns in 2014.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins has 20 quarterback sacks, which is second-most among all AFC defensive tackles.
- Linebacker Emmanuel Lamur leads the team with 78 tackles.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- In his past three starts against the AFC where he attempted at least 10 passes, quarterback Josh McCown has five touchdowns and no interceptions.
- Running back Doug Martin has 896 scrimmage yards -- 689 rushing yards and six touchdowns -- in eight games against the AFC.
- In his past three games at home against the AFC, running back Bobby Rainey has rushed for 214 yards with two touchdowns.
- Rookie wide receiver Mike Evans leads the NFL in November with 505 yards receiving and six receiving touchdowns.
- Evans leads all NFL rookies with 841 yards receiving and is tied for the lead in touchdowns.
- Evans is looking to score a touchdown in his fifth straight game.
- In a Dec. 20, 2009 meeting against the Bengals, wide receiver Vincent Jackson (with the Chargers) posted five receptions, 108 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Louis Murphy has a touchdown reception in his only game against the Bengals (Nov. 22, 2009 with the Oakland Raiders).
- Since 2013, linebacker LaVonte David is the only player in the NFL with 250-plus tackles (260), five-plus sacks (7), five-plus interceptions (5).
- In his past eight games against the AFC, David has 79 tackles, four interceptions, 3.5 quarterback sacks and a forced fumble.
- Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has five sacks in his past five games against the AFC.
- McCoy has 15 sacks in his past 18 games.
- Defensive end Jacquies Smith has three sacks and a forced fumble in his past two games.
|Total||348.6 (15th)||318.2 (26th)|
|Scoring||22.4 (14th)||18.8 (26th)|
|Third Downs||41% (19th)||38% (23rd)|
|Rushing||125.6 (7th)||84.0 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||13 (t-4th)||4 (t-29th)|
|20-Yard Runs||8 (t-9th)||5 (t-18th)|
|Passing||223.0 (22nd)||234.2 (18th)|
|Passing TDs||13 (t-24th)||17 (t-15th)|
|Sacks Allowed||13 (t-2nd)||32 (24th)|
|20-yard Passes||28 (27th)||41 (t-6th)|
|Total||373.2 (24th)||367.9 (22nd)|
|Scoring||21.3 (13th)||27.3 (28th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||39% (11th)||43% (24th)|
|Rushing||129.6 (27th)||115.8 (t-19th)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-26th)||10 (t-23rd)|
|Passing||243.5 (18th)||252.1 (22nd)|
|Passing TDs||11 (1st)||21 (t-21st)|
|Sacks||14 (t-30th)||23 (t-18th)|
|QB Rating||76.2 (3rd)||100.0 (29th)|
|Interceptions||11 (t-11th)||8 (t-20th)|
|Kickoff Return||27.4 (5th)||22.5 (21st)|
|Punt Return||11.0 (6th)||12.1 (4th)|
|Punting (Net)||44.4 (2nd)||35.7 (32nd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||23 (t-2nd)||11 (t-31st)|
BENGALS VS. BUCCANEERS (ALL-TIME)
|10/10/2010||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 24-21|
|10/15/2006||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||A||Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, FL)||L 14-13|
|09/29/2002||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 35-7|
|12/02/2001||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 16-13,OT|
|12/27/1998||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Cinergy Field (Cincinnati, OH)||L 35-0|
|10/08/1995||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||A||Tampa Stadium (Tampa, FL)||L 19-16|
|10/29/1989||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 56-23|
|09/25/1983||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||A||Tampa Stadium (Tampa, FL)||W 23-17|
|09/07/1980||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 17-12|
|10/10/1976||Cincinnati Bengals||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 21-0|
Tampa Bay Buccaneers lead series 7-3-0
Points Scored: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 200, Cincinnati Bengals 182