- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton was pressured on 12 of his 30 drop backs against the Buccaneers (40 percent).
- Of the plays he was pressured on, Dalton completed four of 10 passes for 38 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.
- Most of the pressure came from standard four-man rushes with Tampa Bay only sending four blitzes all game.
- Dalton's 73.5 Accuracy Percentage is 19th-best among qualifying quarterbacks this season.
- A.J. Green hauled in four of seven targets and scored a +0.8 receiving grade on Sunday.
- James Wright led the Bengals with a +1.2 receiving, catching every pass that he was targeted.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has allowed one pressure on 85 pass blocks, securing a Pass Blocking Efficiency of 99.1 -- fifth-best among all qualifying tight ends.
- Giovani Bernard and Jeremy Hill split snaps at 31 to 32 respectively.
- Bernard forced two missed tackles and picked up 16 yards after contact. He also forced a missed tackle on his only reception.
- Andrew Whitworth submitted his best overall score of the season, allowing no pressures and controlling his blocks on the edges. His +4.4 run block grade is a season-high. His +5.6 overall score against the Buccaneers was a team-high.
- Russell Bodine, after weeks of impressive play, struggled against the quickness of Tampa Bay's interior defenders. He also allowed two quarterback hurries and secured an offensive-worst -3.7.
- Tight end Ryan Hewitt accumulated the second-best overall score (+2.0) and a +2.4 run block.
- Despite only playing 19 snaps, Mike Pollak finished with a +2.1.
- Clint Boling (-1.2), Kevin Zeitler (-1.2) and Marshall Newhouse (-1.1) all generated negative scores.
- Adam Jones, George Iloka, Reggie Nelson and Leon Hall all scored positive coverage grades. Hall, Iloka and Nelson posted seven Run Stops combined.
- Nelson and Iloka scored the top grades on defense at +2.8 a piece.
- Iloka submitted the top run defense score (+1.9).
- Geno Atkins secured four quarterback pressures (two hurries, a hit, and sack) and three Run Stops.
- Atkins had the top pass rush score (+1.9) with Wallace Gilberry (+1.1) in second. Robert Geathers had the worst (-1.9).
- George Iloka leads all qualifying safeties with 60 Cover Snaps per Reception, allowing eight catches on 480 snaps in coverage.