Game: Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-2-1)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens, 20-17
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past four.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 13-10. Harbaugh: 7-6.
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Evan Washburn (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 134 (Bal.), 92 (Cin.). XM: 226 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Clear and 57 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: Black shirts and black pants (12-9-1 in that combination)
Odds: 0-1 point favorites [SB Nation]
- The Bengals are 11-0-1 in their last 12 home games.
- In his past 12 games at home, Andy Dalton has passed for 2,886 yards and 24 touchdowns for a passer rating of 97.2.
- Dalton's winning percentage of .620 (33-20-1) is the highest winning percentage of any quarterback in franchise history (with a minimum 20 starts).
- In three home starts, Giovani Bernard has 380 yards from scrimmage (274 rushing, 106 receiving, 126.7 yards per game) and four rushing touchdowns.
- In his last meeting against the Baltimore Ravens, Bernard posted 110 yards from scrimmage (48 rushing, 62 receiving).
- Bernard is the only NFL player with (at least) 400 yards rushing (401), four rushing touchdowns (4), and 175 yards receiving (177) this season.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green posted 131 yards receiving in his last meeting against the Ravens, including a 77-yard game-winning touchdown in the fourth quarter.
- Since entering the NFL in '11, Green has generated 4,147 yards receiving... most in the AFC.
- Wide receiver Mohamed Sanu has caught a touchdown pass in two of his past three games.
- Since '12, Geno Atkins ranks second among all NFL defensive tackles with 18.5 sacks.
- Defensive tackle Domata Peko posted his first quarterback sack of the season last week.
- Defensive end Wallace Gilberry recorded 1.5 sacks in his last meeting against the Ravens.
- In seven career games against the Ravens, Carlos Dunlap has six quarterback sacks.
- Safety Reggie Nelson leads the team with 43 tackles.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco has thrown seven touchdown passes in his past two games.
- In three road games this season, Flacco has generated 758 yards passing with six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- In his last meeting against the Bengals, Flacco passed for 345 yards.
- Running back Justin Forsett leads all NFL running backs with a 5.8 yard/rush average (87 attempts, 503 yards).
- In his past two games, Forsett has 206 yards rushing (103 per game).
- Running back Bernard Pierce is looking to generate a touchdown in his third consecutive game.
- In four meetings against the Bengals, wide receiver Steve Smith has 23 receptions for 410 yards (17.8 avg) and two touchdowns -- including three 100-yard games.
- Smith is one of four players with three-plus 50-yard or more touchdowns in a season at age 35 or older.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith led the team with a season-high 81 yards receiving last week, including a 39-yard touchdown. Has four touchdowns in his last four games.
- Tight end Owen Daniels (4,892) needs 108 yards receiving to reach 5,000 for his career.
- Linebacker C.J. Mosley leads the team with 60 tackles, most among all NFL rookies.
- Since entering the league in 2003, linebacker Terrell Suggs ranks second in the AFC with 97 quarterback sacks.
- Suggs needs three sacks to become the first player in franchise history with 100 or more sacks in a career.
- Linebacker Elvis Dumervil has five sacks in his past four games, including two last week.
- Linebacker Pernell McPhee has four sacks in his last three games, including two last week.
|Total||353.3 (16th)||387.1 (7th)|
|Scoring||22.3 (19th)||27.6 (6th)|
|Third Downs||33% (30th)||44% (10th)|
|Rushing||111.5 (16th)||131.4 (7th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-2nd)||7 (t-2nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-23rd)||10 (1st)|
|Passing||241.8 (16th)||255.7 (9th)|
|Passing TDs||7 (t-29th)||14 (t-5th)|
|Sacks Allowed||6 (t-2nd)||8 (t-5th)|
|20-yard Passes||19 (21st)||24 (t-9th)|
|Total||416.7 (31st)||345.9 (16th)|
|Scoring||23.3 (18th)||14.9 (1st)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37% (7th)||40% (14th)|
|Rushing||146.3 (30th)||87.4 (7th)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (t-20th)||3 (t-5th)|
|Passing||270.3 (27th)||258.4 (25th)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-3rd)||7 (t-1st)|
|Sacks||10 (t-23rd)||15 (t-16th)|
|QB Rating||76.9 (3rd)||86.8 (11th)|
|Interceptions||7 (t-8th)||4 (t-18th)|
|Kickoff Return||28.1 (4th)||29.7 (2nd)|
|Punt Return||14.4 (2nd)||8.2 (14th)|
|Punting (Net)||43.8 (3rd)||41.4 (9th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||11 (t-14th)||10 (t-17th)|