Game: Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Series Leader: Series tied at 6-6
Streak: Bengals have won three of the last four games
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Payton: 1-1.
Broadcast: CBS, Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Evan Washburn (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 132 (Cin.), 85 (NO). XM: 85 (NO)
SB Nation: Canal Street Chronicles (@SaintsCSC)
NFL.com: Game Center
Uniform: White/White (14-22 in that comb)
Odds: Saints are 6.5 point favorites [SB Nation]
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton has a career record of 10-3-1 against the NFC, generating 3,345 yards passing with 27 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and a passer rating of 98.3.
- In his past six games, running back Giovani Bernard is averaging 85 yards from scrimmage with five rushing touchdowns.
- Bernard is aiming to record a rushing touchdown in his third straight game against an NFC team.
- Running back Jeremy Hill has 209 yards rushing and two rushing touchdowns in his last two games.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has 460 yards receiving and six touchdowns in his past five games against the NFC.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, Green has generated 4,214 yards receiving -- third-most in the AFC.
- In his past five games, wide receiver Mohamed Sanu has 24 receptions for 414 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Sanu has scored a touchdown in three straight games against NFC teams and is looking to record a fourth this Sunday.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham (19) needs a touchdown to become the fourth tight end in franchise history with 20 or more.
- Since 2012, Geno Atkins has 20 quarterbacks sacks, which ranks second among all defensive tackles.
- Linebacker Emmanuel Lamur leads the team with 60 tackles, including a team-high 11 against the Cleveland Browns.
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- In three career meetings against the Cincinnati Bengals, quarterback Drew Brees has a career passer rating of 109.7.
- In his last home game against the Bengals (2006), Brees passed for a career-high 510 yards.
- In his past 12 games at home, Brees is 11-1 with 346 completions (71.8 percent completion), 4,102 yards, 37 touchdowns and eight interceptions for a passer rating of 116.
- Since joining the New Orleans Saints in 2006, Brees leads the NFL with 41,549 yards passing and 301 passing touchdowns.
- Running back Mark Ingram is looking to record 100 yards rushing in his fourth straight game.
- In his past three games, Ingram has rushed for 392 yards and three touchdowns.
- Tight end Jimmy Graham has six touchdowns in his past three games against the AFC -- looking to score two touchdowns for a fourth straight game against the AFC.
- In his past seven against the AFC, Graham has 10 touchdowns.
- Since 2011, Graham leads all NFL tight ends with 326 receptions for 4,101 yards receiving and 43 touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Marques Colston posted a touchdown reception in his last meeting against Cincinnati.
- Wide receiver Brandin Cooks leads all NFC rookies with 48 receptions.
- In his last game against the Bengals, linebacker Curtis Lofton had two forced fumbles and seven tackles.
- Linebacker Junior Galette is looking to record a quarterback sack in his fourth straight game against an AFC team.
- Galette has 12 quarterback sacks in his last 12 home games.
- Defensive end Cameron Jordan has a sack in three of his past five games against the AFC.
- Jordan has 11 sacks in his past 11 games at home.
|Total||339.8 (20th)||435.0 (2nd)|
|Scoring||21.9 (t-18th)||27.9 (6th)|
|Third Downs||35% (29th)||50% (2nd)|
|Rushing||117.4 (12th)||130.2 (6th)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-3rd)||12 (t-3rd)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-19th)||7 (t-7th)|
|Passing||222.3 (21st)||304.8 (3rd)|
|Passing TDs||9 (31st)||18 (t-8th)|
|Sacks Allowed||12 (t-3rd)||14 (t-6th)|
|20-yard Passes||24 (25th)||29 (t-19th)|
|Total||391.9 (30th)||366.0 (19th)|
|Scoring||23.4 (18th)||25.0 (22nd)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||38% (9th)||43% (21st)|
|Rushing||143.0 (31st)||106.8 (11th)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (29th)||10 (t-27th)|
|Passing||248.9 (20th)||259.2 (24th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (t-1st)||13 (t-6th)|
|Sacks||13 (t-29th)||21 (t-16th)|
|QB Rating||76.5 (2nd)||91.4 (16th)|
|Interceptions||10 (t-7th)||6 (t-21st)|
|Kickoff Return||26.7 (5th)||23.4 (t-17th)|
|Punt Return||11.8 (t-5th)||3.4 (31st)|
|Punting (Net)||44.3 (1st)||42.6 (3rd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||18 (t-5th)||10 (t-28th)|
BENGALS VS. SAINTS (ALL-TIME)
|12/05/2010||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 34-30|
|11/19/2006||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||A||Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans, LA)||W 31-16|
|12/22/2002||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 20-13|
|09/15/1996||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Cinergy Field (Cincinnati, OH)||W 30-15|
|01/02/1994||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||A||Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans, LA)||L 20-13|
|11/04/1990||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 21-7|
|12/20/1987||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 41-24|
|12/09/1984||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||A||Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans, LA)||W 24-21|
|10/25/1981||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||A||Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans, LA)||L 17-7|
|09/24/1978||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 20-18|
|09/28/1975||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||A||Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans, LA)||W 21-0|
|11/29/1970||Cincinnati Bengals||New Orleans Saints||H||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 26-6|
Points Scored: Cincinnati Bengals 251, New Orleans Saints 224