- Bengals QB Andy Dalton was pressured on seven of his 25 dropbacks. 11 weeks into the season, Dalton has been pressured on 23.3 percent of his dropbacks. Peyton Manning is the only quarterback with less (22.7 percent).
- When facing no pressure, Dalton completed 13 of 18 passes for 184 yards passing with two touchdowns. That's an improvement from last week when Dalton completed 8 of 25 without pressure against the Browns.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green posted his highest grade of the season (+2.5), hauling in six of eight passes for 127 yards and a touchdown. 31 of those yards came after the catch.
- Running back Jeremy Hill picked up 133 yards between the tackles with 87 yards coming after contact.
- Hill forced five missed tackles, two coming after a reception. On 129 touches this season, he's forced 23 missed tackles.
- Hill (49 snaps), fullback Ryan Hewitt (40 snaps) and tight end Kevin Brock (15 snaps), all saw season-high snap totals on offense.
- The interior portion of the offensive line was a strength on Sunday, led by offensive guard Clint Boling who posted a +2.9 run blocking score.
- Marshall Newhouse allowed three quarterback hurries and recorded a negative grade in pass protection and run blocking.
- Russell Bodine scored a +1.7 overall grade... his second-highest this season. Bodine scored a positive grade in pass protection and run blocking.
- Andrew Whitworth submitted his worst game, according to his overall PFF score (-1.3). His run blocking score of -1.6 impacted that greatly.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap scored two run stops (zero missed tackles) and was a force in the passing game with seven disruptions on 38 pass rushes (+4.8 pass rush score).
- Dunlap's Pass Rush Productivity in weeks 1-6 combined at 6.5. During the last five weeks, his PRP score is 12.8.
- Emmanuel Lamur has allowed a reception per 8.6 coverage snaps and 35 receptions total (on the year).
- Despite only playing 15 snaps on defense, Darqueze Dennard scored the team's second-best pass coverage score (+1.3).
- Dre Kirkpatrick played 43 snaps and scored a positive grade across the board.
- Adam Jones struggled for a second-straight week with a season-low -3.4 grade in pass coverage.