- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton was pressured on seven of 32 drop backs, on par with his Pressure % on the year of 23.2 percent. Russell Wilson, as a reference, has been pressured on 44.8 percent of his dropbacks this season.
- Dalton's accuracy percentage on the day was 75.9 percent -- eighth among all quarterbacks on Sunday. Of his 29 attempts, 22 were on target, leading to 21 completions and one dropped pass. (Trivia: Can you name that player that dropped the football? I'll give you a hint... his initials begin with Mohamed Sanu).
- The Steelers sent extra pressure seven times and Dalton handled those blitzes by completing five of seven passes for 117 yards passing and two touchdowns.
- A.J. Green was targeted 15 times with 11 receptions. Ike Taylor allowed eight of those catches, on nine targets and allowed a touchdown while covering Green.
- Green led all receivers in the game with a receiving grade of +3.5 and has compiled a +10.2 grade over the last four games.
- Neither Giovani Bernard nor Jeremy Hill forced a missed tackle and combined for only 15 yards after contract.
- Ryan Hewitt finished the game with a +1.4 grade as a run blocker.
- Giovani Bernard's Elusive Rating through Week 14 is 35.3, which ranks 24th among qualifying backs. Hill's score of 33.7 is ranked 26th.
- The Bengals offensive line ranks second in Pass Blocking Efficiency behind Denver. No offensive line has allowed less total pressures than the Bengals.
- Clint Boling started and played every snap at right tackle, scoring a +1.8 grade as a run blocker and +0.6 in pass protection. He allowed a hurry and a hit on 42 passing plays.
- Mike Pollak started at left guard and didn't allow a pressure in pass protection. He scored a +0.2 as a run blocker.
- Linebacker Vincent Rey was huge on Sunday, scoring an overall grade of +3.7.
- Rey piled up nine run stops and didn't miss a tackle. He also added a pressure on three attempts and defensed a pass in coverage.
- No Bengals defensive linemen scored a positive grade as a pass rusher.
- Leon Hall allowed two receptions on four targets, including the 94-yard touchdown to Martavis Bryant. Hall finished with a grade of -1.1 in coverage.