- Andy Dalton was pressured on 16 of his 43 dropbacks (37 percent), which is higher than his season average of 23 percent.
- Dalton had 34 "aimed" passes (not including throwaway passes and those batted down) and 20 were between the numbers. Only two of those passes went outside the numbers to the left side of the field.
- Dalton had an Accuracy % on deep passes (20 yards or more in the air) this season of 33.3, tied for 29th among 38 qualifying quarterbacks.
- Jeremy Hill forced three missed tackles and generated 59 yards after contact.
- Hill allowed two quarterback pressures (one hurry and a sack) on three pass block attempts.
- Giovani Bernard caught all seven passes in which he was targeted, and also forced three missed tackles on those receptions.
- First-year center Russell Bodine finished the season with a Pass Blocking Efficiency of 97.2, tied for 21st among 39 qualifying centers. Bodine allowed 19 total pressures on 546 pass block attempts.
- Eric Winston allowed six total pressures against the Steelers on 44 passing sets for a pass blocking score of -2.8. His run blocking score was a +2.3.
- Kevin Zeitler led all Bengals offensive linemen with a run blocking score of +2.3.
- Linebacker Rey Maualuga finished with an overall grade of +2.4 and picked up a Run Stop.
- When covering Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown, cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick allowed three receptions on four targets for 86 yards and a touchdown.
- Kirkpatrick posted two Run Stops.
- Cornerback Adam Jones had a Yards per Cover Snap average of 1.04 this season -- tied for 23rd among 116 qualifying cornerbacks.
- Kevin Huber and the punt coverage unit allowed 84 return yards on two attempts against the Steelers. During the first 16 weeks, this unit only allowed 142 punt return yards on 28 returns.