Game: Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Titans/Oilers: 39-32-1
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past four
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 3-2. Whisenhunt: 1-1.
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Brad Johansen, Chris Simms. SIRIUS: 136 (Ten.), 117 (Cin.). XM: 235 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Music City Miracles
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Chance for a storm, 77 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: Black shirts and white pants
Odds: The Bengals are seven-point favorites [SB Nation]
- Cincinnati Bengals are looking to record their 11th consecutive regular season win at home.
- In his only meeting against the Titans, Andy Dalton passed for 217 yards with three touchdowns, no picks and a 97.9 passer rating.
- The Bengals are 20-2 (.909) when Dalton records a passer rating of 90 or better.
- Dalton's regular season record of 32-18 (.640) is the highest winning percent of any quarterback in franchise history (20 minimum starts).
- In his past five games at home, Giovani Bernard is averaging 108.6 yards from scrimmage per game.
- Bernard posted 169 yards from scrimmage last week against the Falcons.
- Rookie running back Jeremy Hill rushed for 74 yards and scored his first touchdown last week.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, wide receiver A.J. Green has generated 3,964 yards receiving, most in the AFC.
- In his past four games, Green has scored four times.
- Last week, wide receiver Mohamed Sanu became the first player since 2001 (David Patten) with a 75-plus yard touchdown reception and a 50-yard completion in the same game.
- For his career, Sanu has completed all three passes that he has attempted for 148 yards passing and a touchdown.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham needs one touchdown reception to become the fourth tight end in franchise history with 20 in a career.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all defensive tackles in the NFL with 18.5 sacks.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap posted two sacks in his last game against the Titans.
- Dunlap is looking to record a quarterback sack for a third straight game.
- Quarterback Jake Locker has won three of the past four road starts, including week one against the Chiefs where he posted 266 yards, two touchdowns and a 111.4 passer rating.
- The Titans are 3-0 when Locker starts and compiles a passer rating of 100 or better.
- In three career meetings (with the Jets and including the postseason), running back Shonn Greene has rushed for 267 yards on 52 attempts against the Bengals.
- Greene also ran for 135 yards in the wild card game against the Bengals in 2010.
- Wide receiver Kendall Wright has three-plus receptions in 16 of his past 17 games.
- Since joining the Titans in 2009, wide receiver Nate Washington leads the team in receptions (272), yards receiving (4,004) and receiving touchdowns (26).
- In his last game against the Bengals (with Pittsburgh), Washington posted a 50-yard touchdown reception.
- Tight end Delanie Walker had a career-high 142 yards receiving on 10 receptions last week against the Cowboys.
- Defense has eight quarterback sacks in 2014, tied for most in the AFC (Jacksonville).
- Defensive tackle Jurrell Casey has 5.5 sacks in his last six games, including two last week (tied for a career high).
- Safety Bernard Pollard posted a sack last week.
- Since 2007, Pollard is one of four NFL players with 12 interceptions and 10-plus sacks.
|Total||426.0 (4th)||359.5 (11th)|
|Scoring||23.5 (t-11th)||18.0 (t-25th)|
|Third Downs||36% (22nd)||35% (t-23rd)|
|Rushing||124.5 (14th)||122.0 (15th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-7th)||0 (t-30th)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-23rd)||0 (t-23rd)|
|Passing||301.5 (3rd)||237.5 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||2 (t-21st)||3 (t-8th)|
|Sacks Allowed||0 (t-1st)||6 (t-24th)|
|20-yard Passes||9 (t-1st)||4 (t-22nd)|
|Total||366.0 (25th)||306.5 (8th)|
|Scoring||13.0 (3rd)||18.0 (t-8th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||38% (11th)||36% (8th)|
|Rushing||95.5 (11th)||143.5 (24th)|
|Rushing TDs||1 (t-8th)||1 (t-8th)|
|Passing||270.5 (26th)||163.0 (1st)|
|Passing TDs||2 (t-4th)||2 (t-4th)|
|Sacks||5 (t-10th)||8 (t-2nd)|
|QB Rating||61.7 (2nd)||67.1 (3rd)|
|Interceptions||4 (t-2nd)||3 (t-4th)|
|Kickoff Return||29.0 (t-4th)||15.0 (29th)|
|Punt Return||17.8 (2nd)||-2.0 (t-31)|
|Punting (Net)||39.1 (16th)||40.6 (t-11th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||5 (t-3rd)||4 (t-5th)|