Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.25M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
GAME: Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2)
Date/Time: Sunday, November 22, 8:30 p.m.
Location: University of Phoenix Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals lead, 6-4
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past five
Coaches vs. Opponent: Marvin Lewis: 1-2. Bruce Arians: 0-0
TV Broadcast: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (field reporter).
Radio Broadcast: Bengals radio network. Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (field reporter).
SB Nation: Revenge of the Birds (@RevengeofBirds)
Weather: 69 degrees and clear [Weather Underground]
Odds: Cardinals are 2.5 point favorites [SB Nation]
Referee: Terry McAulay
Uniform: White jerseys, white pants
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton (23) needs one road victory to surpass Dan Marino (23), Ben Roethlisberger (23) and Matt Ryan (23) for most road wins by a starting quarterback during that player's first five seasons.
- Dalton has won four consecutive road games, passing for 1,126 yards with nine touchdowns, three interceptions and a passer rating of 103.8.
- Running back Jeremy Hill has four touchdowns (three rushing, one receiving) in his past six games.
- In his past four games against the NFC, running back Giovani Bernard is averaging 120 yards from scrimmage with two rushing touchdowns.
- In his past seven games, wide receiver A.J. Green has 47 receptions for 661 yards receiving and three touchdowns.
- Tight end Tyler Eifert leads the NFL with nine touchdown receptions and needs one more to become the first tight end to reach 10 in franchise history.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap ranks third in the NFL with 8.5 quarterback sacks and needs 1.5 to surpass his career-high of 9.5 (2010).
- Safety Reggie Nelson posted a sack and interception in his last meeting against the Cardinals.
- Quarterback Carson Palmer has won 20 of his previous 24 starts.
- Palmer is 11-2 in his last 13 home games with a passer rating of 100.4 in those games.
- Palmer has 23 passing touchdowns, most by a Cardinals quarterback in the first nine games of a season.
- Running back Chris Johnson has 315 rushing yards and three touchdowns in his last three home games.
- Running back Andre Ellington generated a 48-yard touchdown run last week.
- RB-KR David Johnson is second among all NFL rookies with six touchdowns (three rushing, two receiving, one return).
- Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has a catch in 179 consecutive games, including the playoffs.
- Since entering the NFL in 2004, Fitzgerald has 105 receiving touchdowns (including the playoffs), most in the NFL.
- Wide receiver Michael Floyd is looking to secure a touchdown in his fifth straight game.
- Cardinals are tied for NFL lead with 14 interceptions -- four players have two or more.
- In his past three games at home, Tyrann Mathieu has two interceptions (one touchdown), a sack and forced fumble.
- Defensive end Calais Campbell posted a sack and forced fumble in his last meeting against the Bengals.
|Total||376.1 (7th)||421.1 (1st)|
|Scoring||26.1 (5th)||33.6 (2nd)|
|Third Downs||43% (9th)||46% (3rd)|
|Rushing||115.1 (13th)||123.9 (8th)|
|Rushing TDs||10 (t-6th)||9 (t-9th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-25th)||8 (t-6th)|
|Passing||261.0 (11th)||297.2 (4th)|
|Passing TDs||18 (t-9th)||23 (2nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||14 (t-5th)||14 (t-5th)|
|20-yard Passes||37 (t-4th)||42 (2nd)|
|Total||338.8 (11th)||316.1 (3rd)|
|Scoring||16.9 (1st)||20.6 (11th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (9th)||36% (10th)|
|Rushing||102.4 (13th)||92.9 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-2nd)||5 (t-7th)|
|Passing||236.3 (13th)||223.2 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-5th)||14 (t-10th)|
|Sacks||26 (t-6th)||15 (t-26th)|
|QB Rating||83.1 (8th)||74.2 (2nd)|
|Interceptions||9 (t-11th)||14 (t-1st)|
|Kickoff Return||20.0 (29th)||26.2 (t-5th)|
|Punt Return||10.1 (t-9th)||7.6 (23rd)|
|Punting (Net)||40.1 (t-14th)||35.5 (32nd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||17 (t-8th)||11 (t-27th)|
BENGALS ALL-TIME RECORD AGAINST THE CARDINALS
|12/24/2011||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 23-16|
|11/18/2007||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 35-27|
|11/02/2003||Sun Devil Stadium (Tempe, AZ)||L 17-14|
|12/03/2000||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 24-13|
|08/31/1997||Cinergy Field (Cincinnati, OH)||W 24-21|
|12/18/1994||Sun Devil Stadium (Tempe, AZ)||L 28-7|
|09/04/1988||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 21-14|
|09/15/1985||Busch Memorial Stadium (St. Louis, MO)||L 41-27|
|11/25/1979||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 34-28|
|11/25/1973||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 42-24|