GAME: Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (11-3)
Date/Time: Dec. 28, 8:30 p.m. (ET)
Location: Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Series Leader: Broncos, 19-9
Monday Night Football Record: Bengals: 11-21, Broncos: 29-37-1
Streak: Broncos have won four of the past five
Coaches vs. Opponent: Marvin Lewis: 1-2. Gary Kubiak: 5-0
TV Broadcast: ESPN (6:30 PM MT): Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden, Lisa Salters (field reporter)
Radio Broadcast: Coverage on the Bengals Radio Network, led by a "triple cast" on Cincinnati flagship stations WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530; all sports) and WEBN-FM (102.7). Broadcasters are Dan Hoard (play-by-play) and Dave Lapham. Westwood One: Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner, Jim Miller (field reporter). SIRIUS: 88 (WW1), 83 (Cin), 93 (Den). XM: 88 (WW1), 225 (Cin), 226 (Den).
SB Nation: Mile High Report (@MileHighReport)
Weather: [Weather Underground]
Odds: Broncos, -3.5 [SB Nation]
Referee: Ed Hochuli
Uniform: White jersey, black pants (24-23 in that combination)
- In his first NFL start, quarterback AJ McCarron completed 15 of 21 passes for 192 yards and a touchdown for a passer rating of 115.6.
- In his only meeting against the Denver Broncos, running back Jeremy Hill rushed for 147 yards on 22 carries and a touchdown.
- Running back Giovani Bernard had 81 yards from scrimmage and a touchdown reception during last year's game against the Broncos.
- A.J. Green posted 10 receptions for 124 yards receiving and a touchdown during his first meeting against the Broncos (2011).
- Green is one of two players in NFL history with at least five consecutive seasons with 1,000 yards receiving or more (Randy Moss, 6).
- Tight end Tyler Eifert leads the team with 12 touchdown receptions, the most ever by a tight end in franchise history.
- Safety Reggie Nelson leads the NFL with a career-high eight interceptions and needs two more to tie Deltha O'Neal's club record (10 in 2005).
- Head coach Gary Kubiak needs one win to join Red Miller (1977) as the only head coaches with 12 wins during their first season in Denver.
- Quarterback Peyton Manning is 8-1 against the Bengals, having passed for 2,429 yards, 22 touchdowns, nine interceptions and a passer rating of 100.6.
- Quarterback Brock Osweiler posted a career-high three touchdowns last week.
- In his only meeting against the Bengals, running back C.J. Anderson posted 138 yards from scrimmage and a rushing touchdown.
- Running back Ronnie HIllman leads the team with 711 yards rushing.
- In his last meeting against the Bengals, wide receiver Demaryius Thomas generated 115 yards receiving on seven receptions.
- Since 2010, Thomas has scored 46 touchdowns, second-most among all AFC wide receivers.
- Wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders had a career-high 181 yards receiving and a touchdown last week.
- Linebacker Von Miller has six quarterback sacks in his last six games.
- Cornerback Aqib Talib posted a 33-yard pick-six in his last meeting against the Bengals.
- Talib leads the NFL with eight interceptions returned for a touchdown.
|Total||367.3 (11th)||342.5 (23rd)|
|Scoring||27.0 (t-4th)||22.0 (18th)|
|Third Downs||41% (14th)||35% (26th)|
|Rushing||110.9 (15th)||99.6 (18th)|
|Rushing TDs||16 (2nd)||10 (t-15th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-30th)||6 (t-24th)|
|Passing||256.4 (11th)||242.9 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||28 (t-9th)||17 (27th)|
|Sacks Allowed||27 (t-9th)||34 (t-19th)|
|20-yard Passes||60 (t-3rd)||36 (29th)|
|Total||337.3 (9th)||279.9 (1st)|
|Scoring||17.4 (1st)||18.5 (4th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37% (12th)||33% (t-4th)|
|Rushing||93.2 (8th)||79.9 (1st)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-4th)||9 (t-13th)|
|Passing||244.1 (18th)||200.0 (1st)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-3rd)||16 (t-3rd)|
|Sacks||38 (t-6th)||47 (t-1st)|
|QB Rating||79.3 (6th)||77.6 (2nd)|
|Interceptions||19 (3rd)||13 (t-12th)|
|Kickoff Return||21.1 (26th)||21.7 (23rd)|
|Punt Return||8.8 (t-14th)||9.6 (t-10th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.8 (t-9th)||39.1 (21st)|
|Punts Inside the 20||18 (t-25th)||18 (t-25th)|
BENGALS ALL-TIME RECORD AGAINST THE BRONCOS
|12/22/2014||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 37-28|
|11/04/2012||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 31-23|
|09/18/2011||Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Denver, CO)||L 24-22|
|09/13/2009||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 12-7|
|12/24/2006||Invesco Field at Mile High (Denver, CO)||L 24-23|
|10/25/2004||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 23-10|
|09/07/2003||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 30-10|
|10/22/2000||Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 31-21|
|11/01/1998||Cinergy Field (Cincinnati, OH)||L 33-26|
|09/21/1997||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 38-20|
|09/29/1996||Cinergy Field (Cincinnati, OH)||L 14-10|
|11/27/1994||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 15-13|
|09/01/1991||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 45-14|
|11/30/1986||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 34-28|
|09/02/1984||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 20-17|
|10/16/1983||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 24-17|
|11/22/1981||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 38-21|
|09/02/1979||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 10-0|
|10/23/1977||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 24-13|
|09/12/1976||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 17-7|
|11/09/1975||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||W 17-16|
|09/16/1973||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 28-10|
|10/08/1972||Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 21-10|
|11/14/1971||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||W 24-10|
|12/14/1969||Mile High Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 27-16|
|10/19/1969||Nippert Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||L 30-23|
|10/06/1968||Bears Stadium (Denver, CO)||L 10-7|
|09/15/1968||Nippert Stadium (Cincinnati, OH)||W 24-10|