[Bengals Press Release]
Ticket Packs for the 2015 Bengals home season will go on sale to the public tomorrow (Tuesday, May 12) at 9 a.m. Both four-game and two-game packs will be available, and packs can be secured for as low as $40 per ticket per game. Ticket Packs, available on all three levels of Paul Brown Stadium, offer preferred seating options over single-game tickets, whose availability for the 2015 regular season has yet to be scheduled. Also, Packs will include the same seats for all games, and pack buyers gain priority ahead of the general public for 2015 season home playoff seats.
Four-game packs will include:
* ORANGE PACK: Seahawks (Oct. 11), Texans (Monday night, Nov. 16), Rams (Nov. 29) and Ravens (Jan. 3)
* BLACK PACK: Chargers (Sept. 20), Chiefs (Oct. 4), Browns (Thursday night, Nov. 5) and Steelers (Dec. 13).
Two-game packs will include:
* PACK A: San Diego (Sept. 20), Pittsburgh (Dec. 13).
* PACK B: Kansas City (Oct. 4), Cleveland (Thursday night, Nov. 5).
* PACK C: Seattle (Oct. 11), St. Louis (Nov. 29).
* PACK D: Houston (Monday night, Nov. 16), Baltimore (Jan. 3).
Ticket Packs may be purchased beginning at 9 a.m. on May 12 by calling the Bengals Ticket Hotline at 866-621-TDTD (8383), or online at Bengals.com, or by visiting the Paul Brown Stadium ticket office. The Ticket Hotline is open for calls from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Fridays. The ticket office is open for in-person visits Monday-through-Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and tickets may be purchased 24/7 on all days through Bengals.com.
BENGALS 2015 REGULAR-SEASON HOME SCHEDULE
Sun., Sept. 20: SAN DIEGO, 1 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 4: KANSAS CITY, 1 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 11: SEATTLE, 1 p.m.*
Thurs., Nov. 5: CLEVELAND, 8:25 p.m. (NFL Network)
Mon., Nov. 16: HOUSTON, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Sun., Nov. 29: ST. LOUIS, 1 p.m.*
Sun., Dec. 13: PITTSBURGH, 1 p.m.*
Sun., Jan. 3: BALTIMORE, 1 p.m.*
An asterisk (*) denotes a game subject to possible flex scheduling.