The Cincinnati Bengals will hold their rookie minicamp this weekend.
Players began arriving Thursday for what will be their first NFL experience. For some, not included in the below list, it may be their only experience, as the Bengals have invited a few players to this weekend's activities on a tryout basis.
The following players however, have been officially added to the 90-man roster after Cincinnati announced their college free agent signings on Friday:
NAME, POSITION, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, COLLEGE; HOMETOWN
- Troy Hill, CB, 5-11, 182; Oregon; Youngstown, Ohio
- Chris Jasperse, C/G, 6-3, 292; Marshall; Greensboro, N.C.
- Jake Kumerow, WR, 6-5, 209; Wisconsin-Whitewater; Bartlett, Ill.
- Matt Lengel, TE, 6-8, 272; Eastern Kentucky; Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- Tom Obarski, K, 5-10, 177; Concordia-St. Paul; Burnsville, Minn.
- Floyd Raven Sr., S, 6-0, 202; Texas A&M; Kenner, La.
- Trevor Roach, LB, 6-2, 237; Nebraska; Elkhorn, Neb.
- Jake Smith, C, 6-3, 306; Louisville; Jacksonville, Ala.
- Terrell Watson, HB, 6-1, 242; Azusa Pacific; Oxnard, Calif.
- Mark Weisman, FB, 5-11, 242; Iowa; Buffalo Grove, Ill.
- DeShawn Williams, DT, 6-1, 295; Clemson; Central, S.C.
Kasen Williams, Ryan Williams, Joe Craig and Erick Dargan are four players who were reported to have signed with the team but were not present on the Bengals' official signing list. Craig was at in attendance Friday, trying out. Dargan and Kasen Williams reportedly failed their physicals.
No QB was signed after all. Ryan Williams (Miami -- FL) had originally indicated he was signing, but he's not on the #Bengals' official list— Coley Harvey (@ColeyHarvey) May 8, 2015
Former UW WR Kasen Williams released by Bengals after failing his physical. Wouldn't be surprised to see Seahawks bring him in this weekend.— Rob Rang (@RobRang) May 8, 2015
The 11 college free agent signed with the team are participating in this weekend's Rookie Minicamp at Paul Brown Stadium. The minicamp runs through Sunday.