The Cincinnati Bengals are already viewed as one of the bigger underdogs in Week 7.
Coming off their bye week, the Bengals are currently listed as six-point underdogs in their upcoming matchup with the Steelers. While this is the same Pittsburgh team that has lost to the Jaguars and Bears, they did just go into Kansas City and come away with a 19-13 win over the previously-unbeaten Chiefs.
That apparently has everyone riding high on Pittsburgh, who is favored by a touchdown (and missed Mike Nugent PAT) over Cincinnati. Six points is a pretty sizable spread, especially for a Steelers team that typically has a tough time pulling away from the Bengals.
That’s even the case when these AFC North rivals are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Last year’s 11-5 Steelers team beat the 6-9-1 Bengals by a combined 12 points in two matchups last year.
It’s hard to say how much better or worse both teams are from last year, but it’s hard to see this Week 7 matchup being anything other than another close, highly-contested fight to the finish.
Here is a look at all of the early game lines and over/unders for Week 7, courtesy of BookMaker.eu:
- Chiefs at Raiders (+3, 47.5)
- Titans at Browns (OFF)
- Jaguars at Colts (OFF)
- Bengals at Steelers (-6, 41)
- Ravens at Vikings (-4.5, 39.5)
- Jets at Dolphins (-3.5, 38.5)
- Buccaneers at Bills (OFF)
- Panthers at Bears (+4, 41)
- Saints at Packers (OFF)
- Cardinals at Rams (-3, 47.5)
- Cowboys at 49ers (+6, 47)
- Seahawks at Giants (OFF)
- Broncos at Chargers (OFF)
- Falcons at Patriots (-4.5, 53.5)
- Redskins at Eagles (-5.5, 48.5)