This comes in light of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and this will serve as the Bengals’ Breast Cancer Awareness game, presented by team partner TriHealth.
During Sunday’s game, survivors and caregivers will be recognized during pregame ceremonies, including the unveiling of an oversized pink ribbon on the field, courtesy of TriHealth. There will also be a presentation revealing the 2017 winner of the Marvin Lewis Community Fund Pink Football Award.
TriHealth will distribute information at their Women’s Services Van in the pregame Jungle Zone area, and TriHealth will give pink flags to women as they enter the gates, while supplies last. Also, more than 100 members of Zeta Tau Alpha will distribute pink ribbons to fans as part of their “Think Pink” program.
The team also announced details on the Bengals Legends being honored for this game. The following players are scheduled to be recognized during the Colts game:
- Anthony Munoz, OT, 1980-92 (No. 1)
- Dan Ross, TE, 1979-83, '85 (No. 22)
- Tommy Casanova, S-PR, 1972-77 (No. 30)
- Joe Walter, OT, 1985-97 (No. 36)
- Michael Basnight, RB, 1999-00
- Glenn Bujnoch, G, 1976-82
- Ron Carpenter, DT-DE, 1970-76
- Oliver Gibson, DT-NT, 1999-03
- Rodney Heath, CB, 1999-01
- Reggie Kelly, TE, 2003-10
- Tony McGee, TE, 1993-01
- Neil Rackers, K, 2000-02
- John Simmons, CB-PR-KOR, 1981-86
- Pete Watson, RB, 1972
- Bernard Whittington, DT-DE, 2001-02
Bengals Legends will appear at the Bengals Pro Shop on Saturday from 12:00-12:30 p.m. to meet fans and sign autographs. Autographs will be available on a first come, first serve basis, with the first 100 people receiving a ticket.
Autographs are limited to one per person, and no photos with the Legends are allowed. Bengals Legends will also appear in the Jungle Zone from 11:00-11:30 a.m.