That was a statement few thought would ever be made coming into the 2017 season. Assuming that Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, Vontaze Burfict, Geno Atkins and most of the roster was healthy, this was a game even the biggest Bengals detractors chalked up as a win.
Speaking of, those three teams have all beaten the Bengals, so it only makes sense for them to be underdogs at Jacksonville. The early games lines for Week 9 have Cincinnati being a 4.5-point road underdog by BookMaker.eu. Barring some unforeseen losses for Jacksonville during practice this week, the Bengals will almost certainly be an underdog when Sunday comes around.
Here is a look at all of the early odds for the ninth week of the NFL season.
NFL Week 9 Opening Odds
- Bills at Jets (+3.5, 42)
- Broncos at Eagles (OFF)
- Rams at Giants (+4, 43.5)
- Buccaneers at Saints (-7, 50)
- Bengals at Jaguars (-3.5, 39.5)
- Falcons at Panthers (-1.5, 44)
- Colts at Texans (-13, 48)
- Ravens at Titans (-4, 43)
- Cardinals at 49ers (+1, 39)
- Redskins at Seahawks (-7, 45)
- Chiefs at Cowboys (OFF)
- Raiders at Dolphins (+2.5, 43.5)
- Lions at Packers (OFF)