The Cincinnati Bengals have not proven to be a good team through 10 weeks of the 2017 NFL season. The Denver Broncos have also not proven to be a good team under new head coach Vance Joseph. Joseph, the former Bengals secondary coach is young and not yet leading his team enough victories.
So who’s going to win when two teams with 3-6 records meet? One team is going to leave with a fourth win, while the other team ends the game firmly outside the playoff picture. With that said, it’s time for you to predict who will come away from this matchup victorious.
Bengals key stats
- The Bengals have 141 first downs this year, compared to 179 for their opponents.
- The team has converted 33/106 third downs, while opponents have converted 57/138.
- The offense has 2,466 yards of total offense while their opponents have 2,889 yards.
- The Bengals have 631 rushing yards, compared to 1,112 yards for their opponents and 1,835 passing yards compared to 1,777 for their opponents.
- The Bengals have 26 sacks, while their opponents have 25.
- The team is 8/10 on field goals, while opponents are 21/23.
- Maybe worst of all, the Bengals have a -9 turnover ratio.
- It's Week 11 and the Bengals' leading rusher is Joe Mixon with 321 yards.
- Alex Erickson's longest kick return of the year has gone for 41 yards.
- Nick Vigil is the leading tackler with 72.
- Geno Atkins leads the team in sacks with 6.0.
Broncos key stats
- The Broncos have 171 first downs, compared for 155 for their opponents.
- The Broncos have 2,957 yards of total offense while their opponents have 2,642.
- The Broncos have 1,017 rushing yards while opponents have 806.
- The Broncos have 20 sacks, compared to 28 for their opponents.
- The Broncos at 17 touchdowns, compared to 27 for their opponents.
- The Broncos have a -14 turnover ratio, which is worse than the Bengals’.
- C.J. Anderson leads the Broncos in rushing with 536 yards.
- Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders both have more than 400 yards receiving.
- Brandon Marshall is the Broncos' leading tackler with 66.
- Von Miller leads the Broncos in sacks with 8.0.
Who’s going to win this game? Leave your score prediction in the comments!