The Cincinnati Bengals’ season was on the line on Sunday afternoon and they came through for their embattled coaching staff. There were some very nice elements to their 20-17 win over the Denver Broncos, but some other familiar issues were still very noticeable.
We took to Facebook for a live video session at the conclusion of the game to recap things and take questions from our readers. Among the topics on the minds of our readers included:
- Have attitudes on the status of the coaching staff been quelled for a week after a big win?
- The Bengals only had 154 passing yards, but Andy Dalton threw for three touchdowns and zero interceptions. What can we take away from that performance?
- Cincinnati’s run game continues to struggle mightily—can they still squeeze into the playoffs if they can’t establish the run?
- Vontaze Burfict and Carlos Dunlap had absolutely monster afternoons against the Broncos.
- For the second straight week, the Bengals’ offense had a major disparity in time of possession. Who’s to blame for those woes?
If you haven’t done so yet, “like” our Facebook page to get updated on all of the updates, news and analysis we put forth here at Cincy Jungle! Tune in to our video postgame analysis where we answer your questions and comments after the conclusion of each week’s game!
Thanks for tuning in!