For Cincinnati, the following players are out:
- Defensive tackle Josh Tupou
- Offensive lineman Christian Westerman
- Safety Shawn Williams
- Linebacker Nick Vigil
- Running back Joe Mixon
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict
- Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick
The Bengals had already ruled out Joe Mixon, Vontaze Burfict, Dre Kirkpatrick, Shawn Williams and Nick Vigil due to their injuries. The only mysteries were with Vincent Rey, Geno Atkins and Darqueze Dennard, all of whom were listed as questionable.
All three are active today, which could easily be the difference in who wins this game. Atkins is still one of the game’s best linemen, while Dennard has become a solid starting cornerback this season, and Rey is a quality linebacker.
Backup defensive back Brandon Wilson was also listed as questionable. He too is active and could see defensive snaps with so many other defensive backs sidelined.
For the Bears, the following players are inactive:
- Linebacker Pernell McPhee
- Defensive back Adrian Amos
- Defensive lineman Eddie Goldman
- Running back Taquan Mizzell
- Quarterback Mark Sanchez
- Defensive back DeAndre Houston-Carson
- Offensive lineman Cameron Lee
DeAndre Houston-Carson was the only guy listed as questionable, and he’s out. That’s great news for the Bengals’ passing game, which could have a big day against Chicago’s depleted defense.