The Cincinnati Bengals will be big underdogs in Week 15.
Part of that is due to the Vikings being one of the NFL’s best teams this season at 10-3. Another big reason the Bengals are that big of an underdog is this game is at Minnesota.
That’s significant, as the Bengals have struggled mightily on the road over the last two seasons. Cincinnati is 2-4 on the road this season and 4-10 over the last two seasons. Two of those wins are over the Browns, who are now 1-28 since the start of last season.
Needless to say, there’s not much hope that the Bengals can beat Mike Zimmer’s Vikings at Minnesota in Week 15. This is easily the most difficult of the Bengals’ three remaining games, which include a home matchup with the Detroit Lions, followed by a road clash with the Baltimore Ravens.
Heck, the Bengals will probably be underdogs in all three games.
Here are all of the current odds released for Week 15:
- Broncos at Colts (+1.5, 41.5)
- Bears at Lions (-7, 44)
- Chargers at Chiefs (-1, 46)
- Eagles at Giants (OFF)
- Packers at Panthers (OFF)
- Bengals at Vikings (-10, 41)
- Dolphins at Bills (OFF)
- Texans at Jaguars (-13, 40)
- Jets at Saints (OFF)
- Cardinals at Redskins (-6, 44)
- Ravens at Browns (OFF)
- Rams at Seahawks (+1.5, 48)
- Patriots at Steelers (OFF)
- Titans at 49ers (PK, 44.5)
- Cowboys at Raiders (+1, 45)
- Falcons at Buccaneers (+5, 47.5)