For Cincinnati, the following players are out:
- Defensive tackle Josh Tupou
- Offensive lineman Christian Westerman
- Linebacker Nick Vigil
- Wide receiver Tyler Boyd
- Running back Joe Mixon
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict
- Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick
The Bengals had already ruled out Joe Mixon, Vontaze Burfict, Dre Kirkpatrick and Nick Vigil due to their injuries. The only mystery was with Shawn Williams, who was listed as questionable. He is active and will start at safety today.
The Bengals did have one surprise today, as Tyler Boyd is a healthy scratch. That means Alex Erickson, Josh Malone and Cody Core will see a lot more snaps today.
For the Vikings, the following players are inactive:
- Defensive end Tashawn Bower
- Running back Mack Brown
- Wide receiver Stacy Coley
- Cornerback Mackensie Alexander
- Defensive tackle Jaleel Johnson
- Offensive lineman Riley Reiff
- Quarterback Kyle Sloter
Pro Bowl tight end Kyle Rudolph is surprisingly active today, despite being listed as doubtful on the final injury report. That’s huge for Minnesota’s offense, which relies heavily on him, especially in the red zone.