The Cincinnati Bengals have announced their inactives list for Sunday’s game against the Detroit Lions.
For Cincinnati, the following players are out:
- Defensive tackle Josh Tupou
- Wide receiver Cody Core
- Cornerback KeiVarae Russell
- Offensive lineman Cedric Ogbuehi
- Offensive lineman Justin Murray
- Running back Jarveon Williams
- Defensive tackle Andrew Billings
The big news was who the Bengals announced as their starting offensive line. Left guard Clint Boling will move to left tackle today. Replacing him at left guard will be Christian Westerman, who has spent most of his career thus far as a healthy scratch on gamedays, but the Bengals apparently feel he’s now ready to start.
Eric Winston will start at right tackle, as expected. Trey Hopkins remains at right guard, while Russell Bodine will stick to center. The Bengals had already ruled out Cedric Ogbuehi due to his shoulder injury.
The only injury mystery was with George Iloka, who was questionable to play with shoulder injury. He is active and will start at safety.
For the Lions, the following players are inactive:
- Offensive lineman T.J. Lang
- Offensive lineman Travis Swanson
- Defensive tackle Rodney Coe
- Running back Dwayne Washington
- Running back Zach Zenner
- Wide receiver Bradley Marquez
- Offensive tackle Ricky Wagner
The Lions had already ruled out starting center Travis Swanson (concussion). Starting guard T.J. Lang was effectively ruled out when he was listed as doubtful with a foot injury. The only real question with with starting tackle Ricky Wagner, who was questionable with an ankle injury. He is inactive, so Detroit is down three starting linemen today against the likes of Geno Atkins, Carl Lawson and Carlos Dunlap.