For Cincinnati, the following players are out:
- Defensive tackle Josh Tupou
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict
- Wide receiver Cody Core
- Cornerback KeiVarae Russell
- Offensive lineman Cedric Ogbuehi
- Offensive lineman Justin Murray
- Running back Jarveon Williams
The Bengals will have Joe Mixon starting at running back, despite being listed as questionable with an ankle injury. Expect Giovani Bernard to see a lot of snaps this week to keep Mixon from further injuring that ankle in a meaningless game, especially after Bernard’s big game in Week 16.
The Bengals are also going with the same starting offensive line as last week, which features left tackle Clint Boling and left guard Christian Westerman. Linebacker Hardy Nickerson Jr. is also starting for the Bengals.
For the Ravens, the following players are inactive:
- Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin
- Wide receiver Breshad Perriman
- Linebacker Bronson Kaufusi
- Linebacker Tim Williams
- Offensive lineman Maurquice Shakir
- Offensive lineman Jermaine Eluemunor
- Running back Terrance West
Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin was listed as doubtful on the final injury report, so he was not expected to be active this week.
Fellow receiver Mike Wallace was listed as questionable, but he is active this week. He has been Baltimore’s top pass-catcher recently with Maclin missing so much time, so had he been out, it would have been a big loss to Baltimore’s offense.
Former first-round pick Breshad Perriman is surprisingly a healthy scratch. He actually caught a touchdown against the Bengals in 2016.
Otherwise, Baltimore has most of their 53-man roster healthy enough to play today.