Everyone associated with the Cincinnati Bengals is trying to move on from another familiar loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. With the loss, the postseason now officially seems out of reach after the team clawed its way back into the picture from a terrible start to the season.
Scott Schulze and I broke down the loss and talked about a number of different items on the most recent episode of The Orange and Black Insider. Among them were the following:
- Are there any moral victories to take away from the Bengals’ heartbreaking loss to the Steelers on Monday night?
- John Ross was surprisingly sent to I.R., ending his rookie season before it really began. What’s going on there?
- Based on the draft classes under Marvin Lewis, are we overrating his ability to get consistently productive players?
- What are some of the most interesting facets of the upcoming game against the Bears.
- We also took a couple of interesting listener questions to conclude the show.
Thanks to those of you who tuned in live and submitted your questions! You can join us live when we record every episode here at Cincy Jungle, as well as on YouTube!
If you’re unable to join us live, all Orange and Black Insider content is here on Cincy Jungle, as well as on our SoundCloud and YouTube channels, and on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!