The Cincinnati Bengals are putting up some new sculptures around the Queen City this season.
As part of the Bengals 50th season celebration, three-dimensional sculptures featuring the 50th season logo will be placed throughout the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton areas. Each sculpture is approximately eight feet wide, five feet tall and weighs more than 1000 pounds.
In addition, there will be a contest that involves these sculptures as fans are encouraged to visit them all. In order to participate, fans should visit all locations and post pictures using the hashtag #Bengals50 for a chance to win prizes and be featured in photo galleries on Bengals.com and the Bengals’ social media accounts.
Here is a look at all of the Bengals 50th Celebration sculpture locations:
1. Paul Brown Stadium: Corner of Elm St. and Mehring Way
2. Bengals Training Camp: West of Paul Brown Stadium
3. Newport on the Levee: 1 Levee Way, Newport, KY 41071
4. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport: 3087 Terminal Dr., Hebron, KY 41048
5. Veterans Park: 6239 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45247
6. Anderson Towne Center: 7578 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45255
7. Liberty Center: 7100 Foundry Row, Liberty Township, OH 45069
8. The Greene Town Center: 4452 Buckeye Ln, Beavercreek, OH 45440
As for the contest itself, that begins this Saturday and will allow fans to win daily prizes as the Bengals count down the final 50 days until the regular season kicks off. Prizes include tickets, 50th season merchandise, Pro Shop gift cards, VIP experiences and more.
Contest details will be posted every morning at 10:30 a.m. on the Bengals’ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. For clues and a schedule of events, visit Bengals.com/50thsculptures.