The Cincinnati Bengals received a quick injury scare on Thursday when Joe Mixon went down with a heel injury. Luckily, it was nothing major and it wouldn’t be too surprising for him to be back on the field today. Keep an eye on that as the Bengals take the field for their first night time practice of training camp.
Other injuries to monitor:
- George Iloka is expected to be out for about a month recovering from a knee injury and was on the rehab field on Thursday.
- Safety Derron Smith is dealing with an ankle injury.
- Wide receiver Jake Kumerow is also dealing with an ankle injury and hasn’t practiced since the first day of camp.
- Wide receiver Chris Brown is dealing with an undisclosed injury.
- Offensive lineman T.J. Johnson is dealing with an undisclosed injury.
Today’s practice begins at 6:00 p.m. ET and will likely run through about 8:00 p.m. ET.
Follow along via the Twitter list below for updates straight from the field and we’ll have more during and after practice, so stay tuned to CincyJungle.com!
If you do not see the Twitter widget above, please access this article by going straight to CincyJungle.com. If the comments section does not immediately load, please just give it a minute due to the amount of images/videos in the Twitter stream.