The Bengals’ 2018 schedule will be released tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET as part of the NFL Schedule Release Show.
The NFL Network and ESPN will both have their own coverage of the event, where they’ll break down all the biggest matchups for the 2018 season. Right as the show begins, the Bengals will announce their entire 2018 regular-season schedule.
But as usual, we’ll hear about many matchups being revealed throughout the day, so we’re starting an open thread to keep track of all of them in regards to the Bengals.
We already know the Bengals’ 2018 opponents, which includes home matchups with the Saints, Raiders and Broncos. The Bengals will also have some tough road clashes with the Falcons, Panthers, Chiefs and Chargers. Any one of those games could end up being a primetime affair.
Then there’s the annual two-game slate with the Steelers. One of these matchups tends to be on primetime. With that schedule, my early guess is the Bengals end up with two primetime games in 2018.
Here is everything you need to know about watching the 2018 NFL regular-season schedule be revealed:
NFL 2018 Schedule Release Show
Star Time: Thursday, April 19 at 8:00 p.m. EST
TV Channel: NFL Network, ESPN and ESPN2
Bengals 2018 opponents
- Bengals vs Buccaneers in Week 8 at Paul Brown Stadium - this one seems pretty much confirmed as ESPN has reported on it.
- I’ve seen a lot of Bengals at Panthers in Week 2 rumors, but nothing I would say is a legitimate report.
- Bengals will not play the Steelers in Week 3 as they play the Bucs then. Week 7 the Bucs play the Browns and Week 15 the Bucs play the Ravens.
- The Steelers also reportedly play the Patriots in Week 15.
- The Jets play the Browns in Week 3.
Now, let’s discuss!