We’re inching oh-so-close to the 2018 NFL Draft and the Bengals have stockpiled 11 picks once again this year. While we know some of the positions they’re looking at this year, it’s still about the specific names.
This week on The Orange and Black Insider, special guest Cody Tewmey joined the program. Using his draft analyst prowess, we looked at a number of different prospects—both some of his personal favorites and ones who the Bengals could be targeting, as they look to bolster their roster in a few weeks.
On the table for discussion this week were the following areas:
- What did Cody think of the Cordy Glenn and Preston Brown acquisitions and how do they affect the team’s draft plans?
- Who are some of Cody’s favorite prospects this year—both in the early and late rounds?
- Who does Cody think the Bengals will be drafting in the first three rounds of the draft this year?
- Who are some late-round quarterback projects to keep an eye on this year?
- Just how sweeping are the “changes” promised to us by the organization this year? Might they reach the team’s approach to the draft?
Our thanks to Cody for joining us and to the listeners who tuned in live. You can join us every episode here at Cincy Jungle or via YouTube in the live chat with other Bengals fans.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud and YouTube channels, and on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening!