The Cincinnati Bengals are back on the field for Organized Team Activities (OTAs) and preparing for the 2018 NFL season. Use this to keep track of everything the team goes through over the next month.
Here is the entire schedule for the Bengals’ OTAs and other offseason dates to know:
- First day of offseason workouts: April 16
- Rookie minicamp: May 11-13
- OTA Offseason Workouts: May 22-24, May 29-31 and June 1, June 4-7
- Mandatory Minicamp: June 12-14
- Players report to training camp: July 26