The first offseason workouts for the team have begun and there are a number of interesting tidbits of news. Whether it’s in guys looking to re-prove themselves this year, or in the exciting rookie class, there definitely is a different feel for the Cincinnati Bengals this year.
Scott Schulze and I spoke about the recent happenings surrounding the club on this week’s episode of The Orange and Black Insider. Here are some of the topics we tackled this week:
- Second-year wideout John Ross is getting some nice compliments and press for his approach this offseason. Should we buy into the hype?
- Will another 2018 rookie have a bigger impact on the team than Billy Price?
- Which undrafted rookies have the best shot at cracking the team’s final roster?
- Where does Josh Malone fit into the team’s 2018 plans?
- Given some of the changes we’re seeing with the addition of assistant coach Frank Pollack, will Marvin Lewis change his ways and be willing to play more rookies right away this year?
Our thanks to the live listeners and to those who submitted questions to be answered live on the air!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud and YouTube channels, and on iTunes! You can tweet us@BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!