We’re just over a week away from the Bengals’ 2018 training camp and its one of the most important sessions in team history. Will they revert back to their old ways, or can Marvin Lewis summon the mythical phoenix, as he did back in 2003, 2005, 2009 and 2011?
Regardless, very few folks outside of The Queen City believe that the Bengals will make noise in the AFC this year. It’s both a blessing and a curse, depending on who you ask.
On this week’s episode of The Orange and Black Insider, we talked about a number of issues surrounding the club—particularly with training camp around the corner. Here are some of the topics we had on tap:
- Who are some of the biggest “Bengals haters” in the national media?
- Do those haters have substantiated ground, or is it simply a case of “lazy journalism”?
- Former Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh recently made gave some eye-opening details about the inner-workings of the Cincinnati Bengals. What do you make of his thoughts and his noting of changes under Marvin Lewis?
- For better or worse, fans will always compare Carson Palmer to Andy Dalton.
- Should we be confident in the Bengals’ quarterback group this year? Will Bill Lazor still allow Dalton to run with somewhat-frequency?
Our thanks to our live listeners and for those who submitted questions to be answered on air! Join us live every episode here at Cincy Jungle or on YouTube!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud and YouTube channels, and on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!