We had a jam-packed episode of The Orange and Black Insider this week, as the Cincinnati Bengals get set to face off against the Chicago Bears for the first official game of the 2018 season.
Scott Schulze, John Sheeran and I talked about a number of topics to kick off the preseason. We also had a very special interview that ever Bengals fan should check out. Here’s what was on tap this week:
- We had an awesome interview with Hall of Fame offensive tackle, Anthony Munoz. You can get the audio on all of our channels or below, but the video can be found here.
- The crew talked about Brandon LaFell’s release and what it means to the wide receiver group.
- Cincinnati recently released its first official depth chart of the season with a couple of surprises. Is it too early to jump to conclusions?
- What should the Bengals look to achieve in their preseason opener and who are some of the players we should be watching closely?
- A number of listener questions made the airwaves, as a couple of listeners called into our new “OBI line”.
Our thanks to Mr. Munoz and to all of the live listeners/viewers! Enjoy!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud and YouTube channels, and on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!