The Cincinnati Bengals have shot off to a fast start in 2018, which is a stark contrast to last season. Each of the two wins exuded both similarities and major differences, but, regardless, the team has two solid wins under their belt in as many weeks.
John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza had a lot to talk about this week. Whether it was the win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday Night Football, or a smattering of recent news tidbits, it was a jam-packed show this week.
On this week’s episode, the OBI crew discussed the following:
- Is Randy Bullock’s extension warranted?
- Do Thomas Rawls and/or Mike Mitchell have anything left to contribute to the Bengals after working out for the team on Tuesday?
- Andy Dalton is totally thriving under Bill Lazor since his 2017 Week 2 takeover of the offense.
- Does the Bengals’ win over a division rival in primetime make you a believer in the 2-0 Bengals?
- Can the Bengals overcome the challenges presented by Cam Newton and Christian McCaffrey in the Week 3 clash against the Panthers?
These and a myriad of listener questions were all on the docket this week. Our thanks to our listeners who submitted questions during our live recording. You can join us here at Cincy Jungle or on YouTube to have yours answered on the air!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud, Stitcher, through the Google Play app and YouTube channels, as well as on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!