The Cincinnati Bengals are regrouping after a tough loss to the Carolina Panthers and have their eyes set on the Atlanta Falcons. It’s a second-straight difficult road test for them, but if they can get to 3-1 this first month, it will set them up well for the rest of the season.
To help us preview the Bengals’ upcoming Week 4 clash against the Falcons, Jeanna Thomas of SBNation and The Falcoholic joined us for some inside perspective. Along with our chat with her, we had a jam-packed show.
- The Falcons are banged up, as are the Bengals, but the severity of the injuries differ. What should we expect from Atlanta this week, in terms of player replacements?
- How great is Grady Jarrett and what’s his value to the Falcons?
- Will Falcons offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian draw up some creative ways to move Julio Jones around on offense?
- What was the biggest facet in the Bengals’ loss to Carolina?
- There’s been a lot of talk with John Ross this week. Is it time to panic, or should we continue to exercise more patience?
- What do we make of Dre Kirkpatrick’s first three games of the season?
And much more!
Our thanks to Jeanna Thomas for some great insight as we head into Week 4! Thank you also to all of the live listeners—especially those who submitted questions!
If you’re unable to join us live for here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud, Stitcher, through the Google Play Music app and YouTube channels, as well as on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!