What a way to kick off the regular season on The Orange and Black Insider! Former Bengals great, Willie Anderson, joined the program to help us preview the team’s 2018 season and reminisce about his time in Cincinnati.
On the table for discussion with the former five-time All-Pro were the following topics:
- What does he make of the 2018 squad? Might there be something special in the works this year?
- Was he surprised about Marvin Lewis’ return this offseason?
- Did he share some similar sentiments with T.J. Houshmandzadeh about the organizational shift the Bengals had after Lewis was hired?
- Has he heard any rumblings about the team installing a “Ring of Honor” or “Hall of Fame” for past Bengals greats?
- Anderson also caught us up about his very unique business, “The Lineman Academy.”
Our thanks to “Big Willie” for his appearance on our show be sure to watch above or listen below!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud, Stitcher, through the Google Play app and YouTube channels, as well as on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!