For some aspiring NFL players, a good Senior Bowl performance can be the difference between being drafted and being an college free agent at the end of April.
For example, the Bengals’ own Andrew Brown made a name for himself at the Senior Bowl. He wasn’t drafted highly by the Bengals, but an impressive game solidified his name on the draft board.
Other important Bengals players have taken part in this game in the past, including Geno Atkins, Andy Dalton, and Shawn Williams.
Others, like LaDainian Tomlinson, Dan Marino, and Terry Bradshaw have turned Senior Bowl performances in to Hall of Fame careers.
So with their careers on the line, these seniors taking part in this week’s game will have one last chance to woo NFL scouts and make a statement.
How to watch the 2019 Senior Bowl
- Date/Time: Jan. 26th, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, AL
- TV: The game will air on NFL Network
- Online Stream: NFL.com/NFLNetwork
- Series Leader: South lead the all-time series 36-33
- Streak: South have won the past three games
- Rosters: North and South
- North Coach: Oakland Raiders
- South Coach: San Francisco 49ers