The Bengals are 0-7, which means they’re going to be underdogs in most of their remaining games, especially the ones away from Paul Brown Stadium.
This week, the Bengals will travel to London for a matchup with the 4-3 Rams, who need a strong finish over the second half of the season just to ensure they get a playoff spot in the highly-competitive NFC. They’re currently on the outside of the playoff picture if the postseason started today, so expect the Rams to play with a lot of urgency in London, even if it is against a winless Bengals team.
The early Week 8 odds have the Rams favored by a whopping 13 points. The over/under is set at 48.5 points. Seeing as how the Bengals’ offense is averaging 13.3 points per game over the last four weeks (not counting Brandon Wilson’s kickoff return score), it’s hard to see them keeping up with the Rams’ offense without getting a score or two off of turnovers and/or another special teams score.
NFL Week 8 Odds
- Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings (-16, 42)
- New York Giants at Detroit Lions (-7, 49.5)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Tennessee Titans (-2.5, 46.5)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Chicago Bears (-4.5, 40)
- Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons (+3.5, 53.5)
- New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars (-6, 41.5)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Buffalo Bills (-1.5, 43)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles Rams (-13, 48.5)
- Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints (-9.5, 48)
- Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts (-6, 44)
- Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers (-5.5, 41.5)
- Oakland Raiders at Houston Texans (-6.5, 51)
- Cleveland Browns at New England Patriots (-13, 46)
- Green Bay Packers at Kansas City Chiefs (+4.5, 48)
- Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers (-14.5, 42.5)