After failing to win a game in the first five weeks, the Bengals are going to be underdogs in many of their remaining games.
That’s especially true for Week 6 when they face the Ravens in Baltimore. The initial spread via BetOnline has Baltimore favored by a whopping 12 points.
The Bengals certainly deserve to be double-digit underdogs against any winning team in their own building, but that doesn’t mean this game isn’t winnable. After all, it was just two years ago when the 6-9 Bengals traveled to Baltimore to face a Ravens team favored by double digits and needing the win to clinch a playoff berth.
The Bengals won that day, knocking their division rivals out of the playoffs. They’ll look to follow a familiar script this Sunday against a Ravens team in playoff contention, but they need every win to stay there in what will be a tight race for the AFC North and the two Wild Card spots.
NFL Odds Week 6
· Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens (-12)
· New York Giants @ New England Patriots (-16)
· Carolina Panthers (Pick’em) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Pick’em)
· Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns (-2½)
· Houston Texans @ Kansas City Chiefs (-8½)
· Washington Redskins (-3½) @ Miami Dolphins
· Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings (-3)
· New Orleans Saints (Pick’em) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Pick’em)
· San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams (-4)
· Atlanta Falcons (-2) @ Arizona Cardinals
· Tennessee Titans @ Denver Broncos (-2½)
· Dallas Cowboys (-8½) @ New York Jets
· Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers (-6)