The Bengals are fresh off their bye week, and they are set to face the AFC North leading Ravens. These two teams met in Week 6 in a game that was far more decisive than the 23-17 score.
Cincinnati started off that game with a Brandon Wilson kickoff return for a touchdown, but they failed to reach the end zone again until garbage time. Meanwhile, Lamar Jackson ran for the third most rushing yards by a quarterback in any NFL game (including playoffs) with 152 rushing yards.
The story of this game for the Bengals will be Ryan Finley getting his first start after being drafted this past spring. Unfortunately, it appears that the rookie won’t have the benefit of having A.J. Green on the field as expected after it appears he had a setback in recovering from his ankle injury.
Baltimore is also coming off their biggest win of the season. They defeated the unbeaten Patriots last week, so you could call this a trap game as the Ravens have to prepare for a winless team they already defeated this season. Cincinnati also has a pretty good history of keeping things close with the Ravens, but without Green, the Raven killer, that becomes a little less likely.
Can Finley lead the Bengals to their first win of the season?
How to watch the Bengals host the Ravens:
Cincinnati Bengals (0-8) vs Baltimore Ravens (6-2)
- Date/Time: Nov. 10th, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. EST
- Location: Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Series Leader: Ravens lead the series at 24-23
- Streak: Ravens have won three of the past five meetings
- Coaches vs. Opponent: Zac Taylor: 0-1. John Harbaugh (11-12)
- TV Broadcast: The game will air on CBS-TV. In the Bengals’ home region, it will be carried by WKRC-TV (Ch. 12) in Cincinnati, WHIO-TV (Ch. 7) in Dayton and on WKYT-TV (Ch. 27) in Lexington. Broadcasters are Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), Rich Gannon (analyst) and Jay Feely (sideline reporter).
- Radio Broadcast: The game will air on the Bengals Radio Network, led by Cincinnati flagship stations WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530; all sports) and WEBN-FM (102.7). Broadcasters are Dan Hoard (play-by-play) and Dave Lapham (analyst).
- Live Online Stream: fuboTV (try for free)
- SB Nation Ravens’ site: Baltimore Beatdown
- Weather: Mid 40’s, overcast [NFL weather]
- Odds: Bengals, +10 [Odds Shark]
- Replays: Check local listings on NFL Network or NFL Game Pass
- Rosters: Bengals | Ravens
- Depth Charts: Bengals | Ravens