The first draft class for new head coach Zac Taylor was a productive one that filled all of the team’s major needs while adding impact players in other areas. It began with a bang as Cincinnati selected Alabama’s Jonah Williams with the 11th pick, immediately addressing the issue at offensive tackle.
From there, the Bengals made nine more selections, including seven on Day 3 alone. The Bengals wound up drafting two offensive lineman, two running backs, two linebackers, one quarterback, one defensive lineman, one defensive back, and one tight end.
The Bengals actually made three trades, one to move back and two to move up. One of the moves up was to select North Carolina State quarterback Ryan Finley, a promising prospect that gives the Bengals insurance with Andy Dalton under contract for just two more seasons.
Without further ado, here is your 2019 Bengals draft class:
- Round 1 • Pick 11 (11) • OT Jonah Williams, Alabama Crimson Tide
- Round 2 • Pick 20 (52) • TE Drew Sample, Washington Huskies
- Round 3 • Pick 9 (72) • LB Germaine Pratt, N.C. State Wolfpack
- Round 4 • Pick 2 (104) • QB Ryan Finley, N.C. State Wolfpack
- Round 4 • Pick 23 (125) • DT Renell Wren, Arizona State Sun Devils
- Round 4 • Pick 34 (136) • OG Michael Jordan, Ohio State Buckeyes
- Round 6 • Pick 9 (182) • RB Trayveon Williams, Texas A&M Aggies
- Round 6 • Pick 38 (210) • LB Deshaun Davis, Auburn Tigers
- Round 6 • Pick 39 (211) • RB Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma Sooners
- Round 7 • Pick 9 (223) • CB Jordan Brown, South Dakota State Jackrabbits