The preseason is upon us as the Cincinnati Bengals take the field for the first time under Zac Taylor’s watch. There will be a lot to look for, but some of the major headlines from the team have come from the initial days of training camp.
We talked about what’s occurred so far on this week’s Orange and Black Insider podcast, as well as how things have been going in Taylor’s inaugural camp. Co-host John Sheeran has been at many of the practices so far, so he was able to give us first-hand information.
On this week’s episode:
- How are Josh Malone and Cody Core looking with increased reps?
- What about the performances of the 2019 undrafted wide receivers, Stanley Morgan and Damion Willis?
- Have the disappointing units of 2018—the offensive line and defense—shown any improvement in the early parts of camp?
- Does the pace and attitude seem different under Zac Taylor than it did a year ago under Marvin Lewis?
- Chad Johnson recently made a joking tweet to the Bengals, but Zac Taylor responded to him with a direct invitation to training camp.
Our thanks to the live listeners and to those who tuned in live! We’ll see you for much more content coming up in both the preseason and regular season!
If you’re unable to join us live for here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!