Cincinnati can climb back into the wide-open AFC North with a win, while Buffalo can get off to one of their best starts to a season in recent memory. Even though it’s early in the season, this game’s result will go a long way in telling the story of how each team’s year will go.
Recently, I joined Mike Danger and Gene Battaglia of ESPN Radio Rochester on their program, “The Sports Bar”. We previewed the game, while also being asked some more broad questions about the state of the Bengals’ franchise.
On the interview, Danger and Battaglia asked me about the following:
- Which Bengals team is the real one, in terms of what we have seen from them in Week 1 and Week 2?
- What is the patience level among the team and the Bengals fan base with Andy Dalton?
- With the new coaching regime, have any of the old perceptions of Cincinnati’s management changed?
- What’s going on with the Bengals’ defense?
- That, plus a prediction for the game!
Our thanks to the guys from “The Sports Bar” in western New York. Enjoy the interview!