Both AFC North rivals have struggled to get anything going in the first month of the 2019 season. However, the Steelers have shown more promise compared to the Bengals, who were blown out at home vs. the 49ers, while the Steelers just nearly pulled off a win at San Francisco.
That’s why the initial odds for Week 4 from BetOnline have the Bengals as four-point underdogs to the Steelers. That means the Bengals have been underdogs in each of their first four games.
It’s certainly been a rough stretch with games at 2-1 Seattle, at 3-0 Buffalo, and home vs. 3-0 San Francisco. But there’s a good argument that the Steelers will be the easiest team Cincinnati has faced thus far, largely due to the fact Pittsburgh is without Ben Roethlisberger and relying on the enigmatic Mason Rudolph.
NFL Week 4 Odds
- Philadelphia @ Green Bay (-4)
- Tennessee @ Atlanta (-5½)
- New England (-7) @ Buffalo
- Kansas City (-6½) @ Detroit
- Oakland @ Indianapolis (-6½)
- Los Angeles Chargers (-16½) @ Miami
- Washington @ New York Giants (-3)
- Cleveland @ Baltimore (-4)
- Carolina @ Houston (-4)
- Tampa Bay @ Los Angeles Rams (-9½)
- Seattle (-4) @ Arizona
- Minnesota @ Chicago (-2½)
- Jacksonville @ Denver (-3)
- Dallas (-3) @ New Orleans
- Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh (-4)